My Commitment to You
"My goal is to provide you with the best service possible, and make the process of selling your home easy, successful and hassle free"
I am committed to offer the highest standards of professional services and I will take care of all the necessary details to ensure the highest possible values of your home. I will......
- Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) of your home. This will include information regarding the current Real Estate marketplace; all comparable homes for sales in your neighbourhood; and recently sold comparables.
- Prepare and follow a comprehensive Marketing Plan of Action for your home.
- Make suggestions to improve your property for showing.
- Obtain title search and all pertinent information on your property to present to cooperating agents as realtor's package and prospective purchasers.
- Alert all sales staff in Dexter Associates Realty of your property immediately, through our unique paging system.
- List your home on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service), a database of properties for sale that all realtors have access to. You will have every realtor in the Lower Mainland working for you and I will make certain every one of them knows everything they need to know about your property.
- Take pictures of your home, and ensure these pictures show your home to their best advantage on the internet. (realtor.ca, www.realtylink.org, www.dexterrealty.com, www.margarethomes.com)
- Guaranteed advertising on your property every week in the appropriate Real Estate Weekly to over 60,000 residents each week until your house is sold.
- Prepare numerous marketing materials to help promote the sale of your home including, "Just Listed /Just Sold" flyers, custom feature sheets and For Sale Signs where the strata would allow.
- Submit your listing to the Richmond MLS agents' tour coordinator for introducing your home to all agents in Richmond if the listing is in Richmond.
- Submit your listing to the Vancouver Real Estate Board for agents' open house to allow maximum exposure to all realtors.
- Regular attendance on Dexter's office tour and agent's opens every week in order to keep myself thoroughly informed of the current Real Estate market.
- Hold public open houses if desired.
- Arrange to be present for all showings and handle all inquiries about your home.
- Follow up with all sales agents that have shown your property and request their feedback.
- Keep you informed at all times as to the progress of the sale of your home.
- Constantly keep you updated on current market conditions, trends and developments that might affect the sale of your property.
- Provide you with undivided loyalty in protecting your negotiation position at all times.
- Communicate your requirements regarding timing, inclusions, and exclusions in the contract.
- Work with the cooperating agent with the common goal of bringing a willing buyer to a willing seller, and achieving a mutually satisfactory transaction.
- Advise you on all offers that are received and negotiate the contract of purchase and sales on your behalf, ensuring that you get the highest dollar value for your home with the best possible terms.
- I will also ensure your legal interests are protected when the contract is signed regarding deposits, timing, and terms of the contract.
- Arrange, and be present for any agreed upon home inspection and home appraisal.
- Forward all documentation to your chosen Lawyer or Notary Public in a time sensitive manner and follow up prior to the completion to ensure a smooth closing by both parties.
- Follow up with you after the sale has completed and assist you to ensure your move as hassle-free as possible.
- Keep you informed with Real Estate market conditions by way of quarterly market newsletter.
- Earn your trust, respect and more importantly, develop friendship for future years.
Your Personal Realtor for Life !